Yakuza Kiwami is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Yakuza Kiwami from your computerSEGA
. Open here
for more details on SEGA. Click on http://yakuza.sega.com/kiwami/home.html
to get more facts about Yakuza Kiwami on SEGA's website. Yakuza Kiwami is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Yakuza Kiwami directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Yakuza Kiwami by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled YakuzaKiwami.exe and occupies 17.99 MB (18864336 bytes).
Yakuza Kiwami is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.99 MB (18864336
bytes) on disk:
- YakuzaKiwami.exe (17.99 MB)
Yakuza Kiwami is a program offered by the software company SEGA. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Yakuza Kiwami is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Yakuza Kiwami from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Yakuza Kiwami or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yakuza Kiwami". The Yakuza Kiwami program will be found automatically. When you select Yakuza Kiwami in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Yakuza Kiwami, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yakuza Kiwami:
- The software company is: http://yakuza.sega.com/kiwami/home.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yakuza Kiwami.
8. After uninstalling Yakuza Kiwami, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Yakuza Kiwami that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yakuza Kiwami using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yakuza Kiwami by SEGA from your computer, we are not saying that Yakuza Kiwami by SEGA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yakuza Kiwami supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 14:45:51.860