Yahoo! Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar from your PCYahoo! Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Yahoo! Inc.. Usually the Yahoo! Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\UNYT_W~1.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo! Toolbar. ytbb.exe is the Yahoo! Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies circa 212.77 KB (217880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Yahoo! Toolbar. They occupy 371.05 KB (379952
bytes) on disk.
- ytbb.exe (212.77 KB)
- ytbn.exe (158.27 KB)
Yahoo! Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! Companion
Yahoo! Toolbar is an application released by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Yahoo! Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Yahoo! Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yahoo! Toolbar". The Yahoo! Toolbar application will be found very quickly. After you click Yahoo! Toolbar in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Yahoo! Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo! Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo! Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo! Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Yahoo! Toolbar by Yahoo! Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo! Toolbar by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo! Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:30.060