Yahoo SiteBuilder is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Yahoo SiteBuilder from your systemYahoo Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Yahoo Inc.. Click on http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com/
to get more information about Yahoo SiteBuilder on Yahoo Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo SiteBuilder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo SiteBuilder\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo SiteBuilder. The application's main executable file has a size of 71.48 KB (73195 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Yahoo SiteBuilder. They take about 71.48 KB (73195
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Yahoo SiteBuilder version 2.8.9
only. You can find below a few links to other Yahoo SiteBuilder versions:
When planning to uninstall Yahoo SiteBuilder you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Yahoo SiteBuilder:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Yahoo SiteBuilder's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo SiteBuilder
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Yahoo\SiteBuilder
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo SiteBuilder\application-icon.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo SiteBuilder\application-icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo SiteBuilder\install.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo SiteBuilder\sitebuilder.jar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Yahoo SiteBuilder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Yahoo! SiteBuilder
Yahoo SiteBuilder is an application by Yahoo Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Yahoo SiteBuilder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Yahoo SiteBuilder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yahoo SiteBuilder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yahoo SiteBuilder". The Yahoo SiteBuilder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Yahoo SiteBuilder in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo SiteBuilder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yahoo SiteBuilder:
- The web site of the program is: http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo SiteBuilder\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Yahoo SiteBuilder.
8. After removing Yahoo SiteBuilder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo SiteBuilder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo SiteBuilder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yahoo SiteBuilder by Yahoo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo SiteBuilder by Yahoo Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo SiteBuilder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 06:05:09.863