Yahoo! SiteBuilder is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Yahoo! SiteBuilder from your computerYahoo! Inc.
. More information about Yahoo! Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Yahoo! SiteBuilder at http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com/
. Yahoo! SiteBuilder is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo SiteBuilder folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Yahoo! SiteBuilder is C:\Program Files\Yahoo SiteBuilder\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 71.48 KB (73199 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Yahoo! SiteBuilder. They occupy about 71.48 KB (73199
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.5
of Yahoo! SiteBuilder.
Yahoo! SiteBuilder is a program released by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Yahoo! SiteBuilder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Yahoo! SiteBuilder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yahoo! SiteBuilder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yahoo! SiteBuilder". If it exists on your system the Yahoo! SiteBuilder app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Yahoo! SiteBuilder in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Yahoo! SiteBuilder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yahoo! SiteBuilder:
- The software company is: http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Yahoo SiteBuilder\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Yahoo! SiteBuilder.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo! SiteBuilder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo! SiteBuilder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo! SiteBuilder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yahoo! SiteBuilder by Yahoo! Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahoo! SiteBuilder by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo! SiteBuilder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 08:17:39.180