Yahoo! Search is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Yahoo! Search from your computerPay-By-Ads
. Further information on Pay-By-Ads can be found here
. Usually the Yahoo! Search application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\18.104.22.168 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Yahoo! Search's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\22.214.171.124\dsrsetup.exe. dsrsetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 430.20 KB (440528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Yahoo! Search. They occupy about 519.70 KB (532176
bytes) on disk.
- dsrsetup.exe (430.20 KB)
- hlpr64.exe (89.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Yahoo! Search:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Yahoo! Search's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\126.96.36.199\app.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\188.8.131.52\ieds.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\184.108.40.206\rvt.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\220.127.116.11\serp.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\18.104.22.168\sqlite.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! Search
Yahoo! Search is a program released by Pay-By-Ads. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Yahoo! Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Yahoo! Search with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yahoo! Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo! Search". If it exists on your system the Yahoo! Search app will be found automatically. After you select Yahoo! Search in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Yahoo! Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo! Search.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo! Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo! Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo! Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Yahoo! Search by Pay-By-Ads from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahoo! Search by Pay-By-Ads is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo! Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:40:03.973