Yahoo! Search is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Yahoo! Search from your computerPay-By-Ads
. Further information on Pay-By-Ads can be found here
. Usually the Yahoo! Search application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\188.8.131.52 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Yahoo! Search's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\184.108.40.206\dsrsetup.exe. dsrsetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 430.20 KB (440528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Yahoo! Search. They occupy about 519.70 KB (532176
bytes) on disk.
- dsrsetup.exe (430.20 KB)
- hlpr64.exe (89.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Yahoo! Search:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Yahoo! Search's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\220.127.116.11\app.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\18.104.22.168\chrmXtn.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\22.214.171.124\ffxtn.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\126.96.36.199\serp.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\188.8.131.52\sqlite.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! Search
Yahoo! Search is a program released by Pay-By-Ads. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Yahoo! Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Yahoo! Search with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yahoo! Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yahoo! Search". If it exists on your system the Yahoo! Search program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Yahoo! Search in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Yahoo! Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo! Search.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo! Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo! Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo! Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Yahoo! Search by Pay-By-Ads from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahoo! Search by Pay-By-Ads is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo! Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:40:03.973