Yahoo! Search is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Yahoo! Search from your systemPay-By-Ads
. Further information on Pay-By-Ads can be found here
. Usually the Yahoo! Search application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\188.8.131.52 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Yahoo! Search's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pay-By-Ads\Yahoo! Search\184.108.40.206\dsrsetup.exe. dsrsetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 430.20 KB (440528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Yahoo! Search. They occupy about 519.70 KB (532176
bytes) on disk.
- dsrsetup.exe (430.20 KB)
- hlpr64.exe (89.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Yahoo! Search
Yahoo! Search is a program released by the software company Pay-By-Ads. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Yahoo! Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Yahoo! Search from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Yahoo! Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yahoo! Search". If it exists on your system the Yahoo! Search application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Yahoo! Search in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo! Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yahoo! Search.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo! Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo! Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yahoo! Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yahoo! Search by Pay-By-Ads from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahoo! Search by Pay-By-Ads is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo! Search supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:40:03.973