Yahoo Password Dump v3.1
Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 from your computerSecurityXploded
. Further information on SecurityXploded can be found here
. Please follow http://www.securityxploded.com
if you want to read more on Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 on SecurityXploded's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\YahooPasswordDump folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\YahooPasswordDump\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Yahoo Password Dump v3.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 702.50 KB (719360 bytes) on disk and is named YahooPasswordDump.exe.
Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.06 MB (1116259
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (387.60 KB)
- YahooPasswordDump.exe (702.50 KB)
This web page is about Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 version 3.1
Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 is a program offered by the software company SecurityXploded. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo Password Dump v3.1". The Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo Password Dump v3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yahoo Password Dump v3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\YahooPasswordDump\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Yahoo Password Dump v3.1.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo Password Dump v3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 by SecurityXploded from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 by SecurityXploded is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yahoo Password Dump v3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 08:53:39.070