This page is about Yahoo Calendar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Yahoo Calendar from your systemPokki
. Go over here
for more details on Pokki. Yahoo Calendar is normally set up in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Yahoo Calendar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Yahoo Calendar's primary file takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executable files below are part of Yahoo Calendar. They occupy an average of 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124515
of Yahoo Calendar.
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Yahoo Calendar from your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Yahoo Calendar:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Yahoo Calendar.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Yahoo Calendar.lnk
Yahoo Calendar is a program released by Pokki. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Yahoo Calendar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Yahoo Calendar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Yahoo Calendar or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo Calendar". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo Calendar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Yahoo Calendar in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Yahoo Calendar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yahoo Calendar.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo Calendar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo Calendar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo Calendar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Yahoo Calendar by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo Calendar by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yahoo Calendar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:27:37.440