Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1
This info is about Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 from your systemYahoo! Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Yahoo! Inc.. Usually the Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus\BrowserPlusUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 406.80 KB (416568 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowserPlusUninstaller.exe.
Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.87 MB (10344672
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserPlusUninstaller.exe (406.80 KB)
- BrowserPlusService.exe (4.38 MB)
- BrowserPlusPrefs.exe (725.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1
of Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1.
Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 is a program released by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 by Yahoo! Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:28:52.453