Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1
This info is about Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 from your systemYahoo! Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Yahoo! Inc.. Usually the Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus\BrowserPlusUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 406.80 KB (416568 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowserPlusUninstaller.exe.
Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.87 MB (10344672
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserPlusUninstaller.exe (406.80 KB)
- BrowserPlusService.exe (4.38 MB)
- BrowserPlusPrefs.exe (725.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1
of Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1.
Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 is a program released by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1". The Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 by Yahoo! Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:28:52.453