Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 from your computerYahoo! Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Yahoo! Inc.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus\BrowserPlusUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BrowserPlusService.exe is the Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0's main executable file and it takes close to 4.36 MB (4576256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0. They occupy about 20.51 MB (21501976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserPlusUninstaller.exe (406.80 KB)
- BrowserPlusService.exe (4.36 MB)
- BrowserPlusPrefs.exe (720.50 KB)
- BrowserPlusService.exe (4.37 MB)
- BrowserPlusPrefs.exe (725.80 KB)
- BrowserPlusUpdater.exe (1.22 MB)
This page is about Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 version 2.7.0
Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 is a program released by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0.
8. After removing Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 by Yahoo! Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.7.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:37:43.000