You can find below detailed information on how to remove Yahoo! Answers for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yahoo! Answers from your computerPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Yahoo! Answers is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes).
Yahoo! Answers installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Yahoo! Answers version 22.214.171.124362
Yahoo! Answers is an application by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Yahoo! Answers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Yahoo! Answers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yahoo! Answers or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo! Answers". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo! Answers program will be found automatically. After you click Yahoo! Answers in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo! Answers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yahoo! Answers.
8. After removing Yahoo! Answers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo! Answers which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yahoo! Answers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yahoo! Answers by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Yahoo! Answers by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo! Answers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:27:37.470