Yadis! Backup 1.10.6
Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 from your computerCodessentials
. Open here
for more details on Codessentials. Further information about Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 can be found at http://www.codessentials.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Codessentials\Yadis folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 is C:\Program Files\Codessentials\Yadis\unins000.exe. Yadis.exe is the Yadis! Backup 1.10.6's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.69 MB (1773056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Yadis! Backup 1.10.6. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2641182
bytes) on disk.
- RunAtStartup.exe (20.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (827.28 KB)
- Yadis.exe (1.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.6
of Yadis! Backup 1.10.6.
Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 is an application released by Codessentials. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yadis! Backup 1.10.6". If it is installed on your PC the Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Yadis! Backup 1.10.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yadis! Backup 1.10.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codessentials.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Codessentials\Yadis\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yadis! Backup 1.10.6.
8. After removing Yadis! Backup 1.10.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 by Codessentials from your PC, we are not saying that Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 by Codessentials is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yadis! Backup 1.10.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:01:51.467