You can find on this page details on how to remove Yac VPN for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Yac VPN from your PCELEX DO BRASIL PARTICIPAÇÕES LTDA
. Further information on ELEX DO BRASIL PARTICIPAÇÕES LTDA can be found here
. Usually the Yac VPN application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elex-tech\YacVPN folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Yac VPN's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elex-tech\YacVPN\uninstall.exe. YacVpn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1,007.79 KB (1031976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Yac VPN. They take about 1.89 MB (1986872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ipcdl.exe (303.71 KB)
- uninstall.exe (418.37 KB)
- vpnBsn.exe (86.95 KB)
- vpnSvrExe.exe (37.14 KB)
- YacVpn.exe (1,007.79 KB)
- devcon.exe (86.35 KB)
This web page is about Yac VPN version 1.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Yac VPN versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Yac VPN we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Yac VPN's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elex-tech\YacVPN
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elex-tech\YacVPN\curlpp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elex-tech\YacVPN\iCommu.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elex-tech\YacVPN\iImportLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elex-tech\YacVPN\ipcdl.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Yac VPN is an application marketed by ELEX DO BRASIL PARTICIPAÇÕES LTDA. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Yac VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Yac VPN from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Yac VPN or simply click the Search field and type in "Yac VPN". The Yac VPN program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Yac VPN in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yac VPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yac VPN.
8. After uninstalling Yac VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yac VPN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yac VPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Yac VPN by ELEX DO BRASIL PARTICIPAÇÕES LTDA from your PC, we are not saying that Yac VPN by ELEX DO BRASIL PARTICIPAÇÕES LTDA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yac VPN in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 05:00:20.837