YTR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall YTR from your systemFinal
. You can find out more on Final or check for application updates here
. More details about YTR can be seen at http://www.fin-alg.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Final directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for YTR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Final\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 57.78 KB (59169 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninst.exe.
YTR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 57.78 KB (59169
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to YTR version 1.0
YTR is an application by the software company Final. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase YTR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall YTR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YTR or simply click the Search feature and type in "YTR". If it is installed on your PC the YTR program will be found very quickly. When you click YTR in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding YTR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YTR:
- The publisher is: http://www.fin-alg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Final\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YTR.
8. After uninstalling YTR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YTR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YTR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YTR by Final from your PC, nor are we saying that YTR by Final is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YTR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 20:42:53.877