YPlayer version 3.20
YPlayer version 3.20 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall YPlayer version 3.20 from your systemPaul Yux & AMT STUDIO 717
. You can find out more on Paul Yux & AMT STUDIO 717 or check for application updates here
. More information about the application YPlayer version 3.20 can be seen at http://www.amt717.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for YPlayer version 3.20 is C:\WINDOWS\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.75 MB (8130176 bytes) on disk and is called YPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of YPlayer version 3.20. They occupy about 7.75 MB (8130176
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about YPlayer version 3.20 version 3.20
YPlayer version 3.20 is a program released by the software company Paul Yux & AMT STUDIO 717. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall YPlayer version 3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase YPlayer version 3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YPlayer version 3.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YPlayer version 3.20". The YPlayer version 3.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YPlayer version 3.20 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding YPlayer version 3.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YPlayer version 3.20:
- The software company is: http://www.amt717.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YPlayer version 3.20.
8. After removing YPlayer version 3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YPlayer version 3.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YPlayer version 3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YPlayer version 3.20 by Paul Yux & AMT STUDIO 717 from your PC, we are not saying that YPlayer version 3.20 by Paul Yux & AMT STUDIO 717 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YPlayer version 3.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 21:00:57.283