You can find below details on how to remove Y-cam MultiLive for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Y-cam MultiLive from your computerY-cam MultiLive
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Y-cam MultiLive. You can read more about about Y-cam MultiLive at http://www.y-cam.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Y-cam Solutions\MultiLive directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Y-cam MultiLive is C:\Program Files\Y-cam Solutions\MultiLive\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CameraView.exe and its approximative size is 1.21 MB (1269760 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Y-cam MultiLive. They take about 1.89 MB (1986031
bytes) on disk.
- CameraView.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.48 KB)
The current page applies to Y-cam MultiLive version 1.6.000
Y-cam MultiLive is an application marketed by the software company Y-cam MultiLive. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Y-cam MultiLive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Y-cam MultiLive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Y-cam MultiLive or simply click the Search field and type in "Y-cam MultiLive". The Y-cam MultiLive application will be found automatically. When you click Y-cam MultiLive in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Y-cam MultiLive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Y-cam MultiLive:
- The publisher is: http://www.y-cam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Y-cam Solutions\MultiLive\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Y-cam MultiLive.
8. After removing Y-cam MultiLive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Y-cam MultiLive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Y-cam MultiLive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Y-cam MultiLive by Y-cam MultiLive from your PC, we are not saying that Y-cam MultiLive by Y-cam MultiLive is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Y-cam MultiLive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 19:57:29.710