This web page is about Xwin 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Xwin 1.0 from your computerAVS Electronics
. You can find out more on AVS Electronics or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Xwin 1.0 at http://www.avselectronics.it/
. Xwin 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Xwin folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Xwin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Xwin 1.0. Xwin 1.0's primary file takes about 972.00 KB (995328 bytes) and is called Xwin.exe.
The executable files below are part of Xwin 1.0. They take about 7.96 MB (8351213
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.09 KB)
- Xwin.exe (972.00 KB)
- Xwin.exe (720.00 KB)
- BIK4_BL_drv_100.exe (24.00 KB)
- ICE_485_BL.exe (114.50 KB)
- MPFS2.exe (90.50 KB)
- rt.exe (76.00 KB)
- rtlif.exe (44.00 KB)
- rtlif2.exe (28.50 KB)
- rt_COM3bank.exe (76.00 KB)
- rt_bm.exe (76.00 KB)
- rt_CAPTURE.exe (76.00 KB)
- rt_USB_ICE.exe (298.50 KB)
- rt_xsatwsplus.exe (80.00 KB)
- sox.exe (4.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Xwin 1.0.
Xwin 1.0 is an application by AVS Electronics. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Xwin 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Xwin 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xwin 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xwin 1.0". The Xwin 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Xwin 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Xwin 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xwin 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.avselectronics.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xwin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xwin 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Xwin 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Xwin 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xwin 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xwin 1.0 by AVS Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that Xwin 1.0 by AVS Electronics is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xwin 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-13 13:10:25.290