Xvirus Personal Guard
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard from your PCMysecuritywin
. You can read more on Mysecuritywin or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mysecuritywin.com
to get more information about Xvirus Personal Guard on Mysecuritywin's website. Xvirus Personal Guard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Xvirus Personal Guard directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Xvirus Personal Guard\Unin.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Xvirus Personal Guard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1899520 bytes) on disk.
Xvirus Personal Guard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.44 MB (15139840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- deleterightclickscan.exe (82.00 KB)
- shellfile.exe (48.00 KB)
- shellfolder.exe (50.00 KB)
- startup.exe (762.00 KB)
- The padlock.exe (2.91 MB)
- The Passguard.exe (1.11 MB)
- Unin.exe (82.00 KB)
- Xvirus Personal Guard.exe (1.81 MB)
- Xvirus Updater.exe (7.41 MB)
- xvirusstart.exe (82.50 KB)
- xvirusupdate.exe (113.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Xvirus Personal Guard version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Xvirus Personal Guard:
...click to view all...
Xvirus Personal Guard is a program released by Mysecuritywin. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Xvirus Personal Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Xvirus Personal Guard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xvirus Personal Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "Xvirus Personal Guard". The Xvirus Personal Guard app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Xvirus Personal Guard in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Xvirus Personal Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xvirus Personal Guard:
- The software company is: http://www.mysecuritywin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xvirus Personal Guard\Unin.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard.
8. After removing Xvirus Personal Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Xvirus Personal Guard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xvirus Personal Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard by Mysecuritywin from your computer, we are not saying that Xvirus Personal Guard by Mysecuritywin is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xvirus Personal Guard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:32:43.440