Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec for Windows. Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Xvid directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is "C:\Program Files\Xvid\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AviC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.00 KB (6144 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec from your computer
The executables below are part of Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec. They occupy about 1.29 MB (1353495
bytes) on disk.
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
- xvid_encraw.exe (141.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec.
If you are manually uninstalling Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec". If it exists on your system the Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec app will be found automatically. After you select Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xvid.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Xvid\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec.
8. After removing Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130