Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec for Windows. Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Xvid directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is "C:\Program Files\Xvid\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AviC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.00 KB (6144 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec from your computer
The executables below are part of Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec. They occupy about 1.29 MB (1353495
bytes) on disk.
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
- xvid_encraw.exe (141.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec.
Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec or simply click the Search field and type in "Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec". The Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec application will be found automatically. When you click Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xvid.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Xvid\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec.
8. After uninstalling Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xvid MPEG-4 Video Codec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130