XviD 1.1 final uninstall
XviD 1.1 final uninstall is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall XviD 1.1 final uninstall from your PCXviD team (Koepi)
. You can find out more on XviD team (Koepi) or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.xvid.org/
to get more data about XviD 1.1 final uninstall on XviD team (Koepi)'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\XviD directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove XviD 1.1 final uninstall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XviD\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. StatsReader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.50 KB (13824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside XviD 1.1 final uninstall. They occupy about 717.32 KB (734538
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of XviD 1.1 final uninstall.
XviD 1.1 final uninstall is an application marketed by XviD team (Koepi). Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall XviD 1.1 final uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall XviD 1.1 final uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XviD 1.1 final uninstall or simply activate the Search field and type in "XviD 1.1 final uninstall". If it exists on your system the XviD 1.1 final uninstall program will be found automatically. When you click XviD 1.1 final uninstall in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XviD 1.1 final uninstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XviD 1.1 final uninstall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xvid.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XviD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XviD 1.1 final uninstall.
8. After uninstalling XviD 1.1 final uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XviD 1.1 final uninstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XviD 1.1 final uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove XviD 1.1 final uninstall by XviD team (Koepi) from your computer, nor are we saying that XviD 1.1 final uninstall by XviD team (Koepi) is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XviD 1.1 final uninstall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 08:17:51.480