Xumo - Android
Xumo - Android is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Xumo - Android from your computerXumo - Android
. More information on Xumo - Android can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Xumo - Android is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 745.38 KB (763264 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
Xumo - Android installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.96 MB (18827800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.89 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Xumo - Android.
Xumo - Android is an application marketed by Xumo - Android. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Xumo - Android is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Xumo - Android from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xumo - Android or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xumo - Android". If it is installed on your PC the Xumo - Android app will be found automatically. When you select Xumo - Android in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Xumo - Android, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xumo - Android.
8. After uninstalling Xumo - Android, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xumo - Android which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xumo - Android using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xumo - Android by Xumo - Android from your PC, nor are we saying that Xumo - Android by Xumo - Android is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xumo - Android in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 12:49:03.710