XpressgfxPoints Add-In is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall XpressgfxPoints Add-In from your computerDistech Controls Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Distech Controls Inc.. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for XpressgfxPoints Add-In is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Local/Distech%20Controls%20Inc/XpressGfx%20Points/vsto/Distech.Xpressgfx.AddIn.vsto. VSTOInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk.
XpressgfxPoints Add-In installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
This info is about XpressgfxPoints Add-In version 2.4.19240.0
alone. Click on the links below for other XpressgfxPoints Add-In versions:
XpressgfxPoints Add-In is an application released by Distech Controls Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove XpressgfxPoints Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove XpressgfxPoints Add-In with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XpressgfxPoints Add-In or simply click the Search feature and type in "XpressgfxPoints Add-In". If it exists on your system the XpressgfxPoints Add-In application will be found very quickly. When you select XpressgfxPoints Add-In in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding XpressgfxPoints Add-In, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XpressgfxPoints Add-In.
8. After removing XpressgfxPoints Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XpressgfxPoints Add-In that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XpressgfxPoints Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XpressgfxPoints Add-In by Distech Controls Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that XpressgfxPoints Add-In by Distech Controls Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XpressgfxPoints Add-In supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 08:32:27.277