Xplosive VX 1.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall Xplosive VX 1.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Xplosive VX 1.2 from your systemViperdome Limited
. Check out here
for more info on Viperdome Limited. More information about Xplosive VX 1.2 can be found at http://www.viperdome.com
. Xplosive VX 1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xplosive VX folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Xplosive VX 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xplosive VX\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Xplosive_VX.exe is the Xplosive VX 1.2's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 16.03 MB (16809866 bytes) on disk.
Xplosive VX 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.67 MB (17483486
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.83 KB)
- Xplosive_VX.exe (16.03 MB)
This data is about Xplosive VX 1.2 version 1.2
Xplosive VX 1.2 is a program by Viperdome Limited. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Xplosive VX 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Xplosive VX 1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xplosive VX 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xplosive VX 1.2". If it exists on your system the Xplosive VX 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Xplosive VX 1.2 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Xplosive VX 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xplosive VX 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.viperdome.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xplosive VX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xplosive VX 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Xplosive VX 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xplosive VX 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xplosive VX 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xplosive VX 1.2 by Viperdome Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Xplosive VX 1.2 by Viperdome Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xplosive VX 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 09:35:20.850