This info is about Xolitaire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Xolitaire from your computerEscape Division
. More information on Escape Division can be found here
. Please follow http://www.escapedivision.com/xolitaire/
if you want to read more on Xolitaire on Escape Division's web page. Xolitaire is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Escape Division\Xolitaire folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Escape Division\Xolitaire\Xolitaire Uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Xolitaire. The program's main executable file is labeled Xolitaire.exe and occupies 921.50 KB (943616 bytes).
The executables below are part of Xolitaire. They take about 1.17 MB (1231872
bytes) on disk.
- Xolitaire Uninstaller.exe (281.50 KB)
- Xolitaire.exe (921.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Xolitaire is an application marketed by the software company Escape Division. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Xolitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Xolitaire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xolitaire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xolitaire". The Xolitaire application will be found very quickly. When you select Xolitaire in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xolitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xolitaire:
- The software company is: http://www.escapedivision.com/xolitaire/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Escape Division\Xolitaire\Xolitaire Uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xolitaire.
8. After removing Xolitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Xolitaire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xolitaire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xolitaire by Escape Division from your computer, nor are we saying that Xolitaire by Escape Division is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xolitaire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 20:05:18.160