Xojo 2014 Release 1
Xojo 2014 Release 1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Xojo 2014 Release 1 from your computerXojo, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Xojo, Inc.. Click on http://www.xojo.com/
to get more information about Xojo 2014 Release 1 on Xojo, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xojo\Xojo 2014r1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Xojo 2014 Release 1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xojo\Xojo 2014r1\unins000.exe". Xojo.exe is the Xojo 2014 Release 1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 68.90 MB (72248008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Xojo 2014 Release 1. They occupy about 79.28 MB (83126219
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Xojo.exe (68.90 MB)
- Lingua.exe (3.69 MB)
- RemoteDebuggerConsole.exe (1.53 MB)
- Remote Debugger Desktop.exe (3.32 MB)
- ConsoleStubWin32.exe (366.50 KB)
- GUIStubWin32.exe (362.00 KB)
This page is about Xojo 2014 Release 1 version 20141
Xojo 2014 Release 1 is a program offered by the software company Xojo, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Xojo 2014 Release 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Xojo 2014 Release 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xojo 2014 Release 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xojo 2014 Release 1". If it is installed on your PC the Xojo 2014 Release 1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Xojo 2014 Release 1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Xojo 2014 Release 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xojo 2014 Release 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xojo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xojo\Xojo 2014r1\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xojo 2014 Release 1.
8. After uninstalling Xojo 2014 Release 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Xojo 2014 Release 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xojo 2014 Release 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xojo 2014 Release 1 by Xojo, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Xojo 2014 Release 1 by Xojo, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xojo 2014 Release 1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 16:53:09.820