Xobni is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Xobni from your computerXobni Corp.
. You can read more on Xobni Corp. or check for application updates here
. Xobni is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xobni directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Xobni is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xobni\UninstallerWizard.exe. XobniService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 60.73 KB (62184 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Xobni. They take an average of 4.36 MB (4576913
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloseOutlook.exe (5.50 KB)
- InspectorX.exe (3.33 MB)
- MiniInspectorX.exe (392.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (92.01 KB)
- UninstallCleanup.exe (38.23 KB)
- UninstallerWizard.exe (451.50 KB)
- XobniService.exe (60.73 KB)
- XobniServiceInstaller.exe (16.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12499
of Xobni. Click on the links below for other Xobni versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Xobni you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Xobni:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Xobni's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xobni
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xobni\Antlr3.Runtime.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xobni\Antlr3.Utility.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xobni\CloseOutlook.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xobni\CoreGACInstall.msi
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Xobni is an application released by Xobni Corp.. Some users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Xobni is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Xobni from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Xobni or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xobni". If it is installed on your PC the Xobni app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Xobni in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Xobni, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xobni.
8. After uninstalling Xobni, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Xobni which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xobni using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Xobni by Xobni Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Xobni by Xobni Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xobni in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:23:00.480