XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1
XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 from your systemGougelet Pierre-e
. Further information on Gougelet Pierre-e can be seen here
. More data about the program XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 can be found at http://www.xnview.com
. Usually the XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\XnView\ShellEx folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 is C:\Program Files\XnView\ShellEx\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 726.28 KB (743710 bytes).
XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 726.28 KB (743710
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 version 2.9.1
XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 is a program offered by the software company Gougelet Pierre-e. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1". If it exists on your system the XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnView\ShellEx\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1.
8. After uninstalling XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, we are not saying that XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XnView Shell Extension 2.9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 14:44:57.437