This web page is about XnView 2.31 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall XnView 2.31 from your systemGougelet Pierre-e
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Gougelet Pierre-e. Please open http://www.xnview.com
if you want to read more on XnView 2.31 on Gougelet Pierre-e's website. Usually the XnView 2.31 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for XnView 2.31 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled xnview.exe and occupies 4.98 MB (5225432 bytes).
XnView 2.31 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.17 MB (9611459
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.99 KB)
- xnview.exe (4.98 MB)
- pngout.exe (38.00 KB)
- bpgdec.exe (143.50 KB)
- CS_Manager.exe (849.72 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (196.00 KB)
The current page applies to XnView 2.31 version 2.31
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall XnView 2.31.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall XnView 2.31:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall XnView 2.31:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\xnview.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\xnview.exe.FriendlyAppName
XnView 2.31 is an application offered by the software company Gougelet Pierre-e. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove XnView 2.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove XnView 2.31 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XnView 2.31 or simply click the Search field and type in "XnView 2.31". If it exists on your system the XnView 2.31 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click XnView 2.31 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about XnView 2.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XnView 2.31:
- The publisher is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XnView 2.31.
8. After removing XnView 2.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView 2.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XnView 2.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove XnView 2.31 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your computer, we are not saying that XnView 2.31 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XnView 2.31 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:35:12.270