This info is about XnView 2.25 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall XnView 2.25 from your computerGougelet Pierre-e
. You can find out more on Gougelet Pierre-e or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on XnView 2.25 at http://www.xnview.com
. Usually the XnView 2.25 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XnView 2.25. XnView 2.25's main file takes about 4.96 MB (5202416 bytes) and is named xnview.exe.
XnView 2.25 is composed of the following executables which take 9.69 MB (10160939
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.02 KB)
- xnview.exe (4.96 MB)
- pngout.exe (38.00 KB)
- CS_Manager.exe (849.72 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.25
of XnView 2.25.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove XnView 2.25 from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove XnView 2.25:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\XnView
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\AddOn\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\AddOn\id3lib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\AddOn\libcurl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\AddOn\libdsw-1.1.0.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\xnview.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\xnview.exe.FriendlyAppName
XnView 2.25 is an application offered by Gougelet Pierre-e. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase XnView 2.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XnView 2.25 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XnView 2.25 or simply click the Search field and type in "XnView 2.25". If it is installed on your PC the XnView 2.25 app will be found very quickly. After you select XnView 2.25 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about XnView 2.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XnView 2.25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XnView 2.25.
8. After uninstalling XnView 2.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XnView 2.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XnView 2.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XnView 2.25 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, we are not saying that XnView 2.25 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XnView 2.25 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:15:54.023