XnView 2.05 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall XnView 2.05 from your PCGougelet Pierre-e
. More information on Gougelet Pierre-e can be seen here
. Please open http://www.xnview.com
if you want to read more on XnView 2.05 on Gougelet Pierre-e's web page. XnView 2.05 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\XnView folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for XnView 2.05 is C:\Program Files\XnView\unins000.exe. xnview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.78 MB (5009392 bytes) on disk.
XnView 2.05 is composed of the following executables which take 5.48 MB (5746696
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (720.02 KB)
- xnview.exe (4.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05
of XnView 2.05.
XnView 2.05 is an application released by Gougelet Pierre-e. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove XnView 2.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall XnView 2.05 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XnView 2.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XnView 2.05". If it is installed on your PC the XnView 2.05 application will be found very quickly. When you click XnView 2.05 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XnView 2.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView 2.05:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XnView 2.05.
8. After removing XnView 2.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView 2.05 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XnView 2.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XnView 2.05 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, we are not saying that XnView 2.05 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XnView 2.05 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:19:09.637