This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall XnView 1.91 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall XnView 1.91 from your systemGougelet Pierre-e
. Take a look here
for more info on Gougelet Pierre-e. Further information about XnView 1.91 can be found at http://www.xnview.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\XnView folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for XnView 1.91 is C:\Program Files\XnView\unins000.exe. XnView 1.91's primary file takes around 1.41 MB (1482752 bytes) and is called xnview.exe.
XnView 1.91 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.37 MB (2485252
bytes) on disk.
- nconvert.exe (579.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- xnview.exe (1.41 MB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (184.00 KB)
This page is about XnView 1.91 version 1.91
XnView 1.91 is an application offered by the software company Gougelet Pierre-e. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase XnView 1.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove XnView 1.91 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XnView 1.91 or simply click the Search field and type in "XnView 1.91". If it exists on your system the XnView 1.91 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select XnView 1.91 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding XnView 1.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XnView 1.91:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XnView 1.91.
8. After uninstalling XnView 1.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView 1.91 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XnView 1.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XnView 1.91 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your computer, we are not saying that XnView 1.91 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XnView 1.91 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:17:48.857