XnView 1.82.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall XnView 1.82.2 from your computerGougelet Pierre-e
. Open here
where you can get more info on Gougelet Pierre-e. Please follow http://www.xnview.com
if you want to read more on XnView 1.82.2 on Gougelet Pierre-e's website. XnView 1.82.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\XnView folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling XnView 1.82.2 is C:\Program Files\XnView\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named xnview.exe and its approximative size is 1.08 MB (1131008 bytes).
XnView 1.82.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.33 MB (1392585
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- xnview.exe (1.08 MB)
- slide.exe (180.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.82.2
of XnView 1.82.2.
XnView 1.82.2 is a program marketed by the software company Gougelet Pierre-e. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall XnView 1.82.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase XnView 1.82.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XnView 1.82.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XnView 1.82.2". If it exists on your system the XnView 1.82.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select XnView 1.82.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XnView 1.82.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView 1.82.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XnView 1.82.2.
8. After removing XnView 1.82.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView 1.82.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XnView 1.82.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XnView 1.82.2 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, nor are we saying that XnView 1.82.2 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XnView 1.82.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 22:09:36.797