This page is about XnView 1.80.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall XnView 1.80.2 from your systemGougelet Pierre-e
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gougelet Pierre-e. Please open http://www.xnview.com
if you want to read more on XnView 1.80.2 on Gougelet Pierre-e's page. Usually the XnView 1.80.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for XnView 1.80.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe. xnview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,012.50 KB (1036800 bytes) on disk.
XnView 1.80.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.93 MB (2025476
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (502.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- xnview.exe (1,012.50 KB)
- awdvstub.exe (72.00 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (176.00 KB)
This info is about XnView 1.80.2 version 1.80.2
XnView 1.80.2 is a program by Gougelet Pierre-e. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove XnView 1.80.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall XnView 1.80.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XnView 1.80.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XnView 1.80.2". The XnView 1.80.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select XnView 1.80.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XnView 1.80.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView 1.80.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XnView 1.80.2.
8. After uninstalling XnView 1.80.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView 1.80.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XnView 1.80.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XnView 1.80.2 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your computer, nor are we saying that XnView 1.80.2 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XnView 1.80.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 20:29:04.340