You can find below detailed information on how to remove XnConvert 1.60 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 from your systemGougelet Pierre-e
. Further information on Gougelet Pierre-e can be found here
. Please follow http://www.xnconvert.com
if you want to read more on XnConvert 1.60 on Gougelet Pierre-e's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnConvert directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing XnConvert 1.60 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XnConvert\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled xnconvert.exe and its approximative size is 4.23 MB (4430320 bytes).
XnConvert 1.60 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.00 MB (5242851
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (793.49 KB)
- xnconvert.exe (4.23 MB)
This info is about XnConvert 1.60 version 1.60
XnConvert 1.60 is an application by the software company Gougelet Pierre-e. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XnConvert 1.60 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XnConvert 1.60". The XnConvert 1.60 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click XnConvert 1.60 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about XnConvert 1.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnConvert 1.60:
- The publisher is: http://www.xnconvert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnConvert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XnConvert 1.60.
8. After removing XnConvert 1.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnConvert 1.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XnConvert 1.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, we are not saying that XnConvert 1.60 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-25 21:36:36.060