Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Xming-fonts 18.104.22.168 from your systemColin Harrison
. Go over here
where you can read more on Colin Harrison. You can see more info on Xming-fonts 22.214.171.124 at http://www.StraightRunning.com/XmingNotes
. Xming-fonts 126.96.36.199 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xming folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xming\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Xming-fonts 188.8.131.52. Xming-fonts 184.108.40.206's main file takes around 2.01 MB (2106368 bytes) and is named Xming.exe.
Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.62 MB (4840156
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (688.27 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- xkbcomp.exe (814.00 KB)
- Xming.exe (2.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Xming-fonts 22.214.171.124.
Xming-fonts 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company Colin Harrison. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Xming-fonts 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Xming-fonts 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Xming-fonts 18.104.22.168". The Xming-fonts 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Xming-fonts 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Xming-fonts 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xming-fonts 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.StraightRunning.com/XmingNotes
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xming\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Xming-fonts 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xming-fonts 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xming-fonts 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xming-fonts 188.8.131.52 by Colin Harrison from your computer, we are not saying that Xming-fonts 184.108.40.206 by Colin Harrison is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 03:53:52.887