Xming-fonts 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Xming-fonts 22.214.171.124 from your systemColin Harrison
. Go over here
where you can read more on Colin Harrison. You can see more info on Xming-fonts 126.96.36.199 at http://www.StraightRunning.com/XmingNotes
. Xming-fonts 188.8.131.52 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xming folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xming\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Xming-fonts 184.108.40.206. Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 2.01 MB (2106368 bytes) and is named Xming.exe.
Xming-fonts 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.62 MB (4840156
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (688.27 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- xkbcomp.exe (814.00 KB)
- Xming.exe (2.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Xming-fonts 126.96.36.199.
Xming-fonts 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company Colin Harrison. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Xming-fonts 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Xming-fonts 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xming-fonts 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Xming-fonts 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Xming-fonts 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xming-fonts 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.StraightRunning.com/XmingNotes
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xming\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xming-fonts 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Xming-fonts 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xming-fonts 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xming-fonts 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xming-fonts 184.108.40.206 by Colin Harrison from your computer, we are not saying that Xming-fonts 220.127.116.11 by Colin Harrison is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xming-fonts 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 03:53:52.887