This page contains thorough information on how to remove Xmass Fireplace for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Xmass Fireplace from your PCEleFun Desktops
. Additional info about EleFun Desktops can be seen here
. Further information about Xmass Fireplace can be found at http://www.elefun-desktops.com
. Xmass Fireplace is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Xmass Fireplace directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Xmass Fireplace is C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Xmass Fireplace\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.79 MB (5024189 bytes) on disk and is called Xmass Fireplace.exe.
Xmass Fireplace contains of the executables below. They take 5.47 MB (5736214
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (695.34 KB)
- Xmass Fireplace.exe (4.79 MB)
Xmass Fireplace is an application by EleFun Desktops. Some users choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Xmass Fireplace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Xmass Fireplace with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Xmass Fireplace or simply click the Search field and type in "Xmass Fireplace". The Xmass Fireplace app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Xmass Fireplace in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Xmass Fireplace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xmass Fireplace:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elefun-desktops.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Xmass Fireplace\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xmass Fireplace.
8. After removing Xmass Fireplace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xmass Fireplace which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xmass Fireplace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xmass Fireplace by EleFun Desktops from your computer, we are not saying that Xmass Fireplace by EleFun Desktops is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xmass Fireplace in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-27 15:07:50.410