This page contains thorough information on how to remove Xmass Fireplace for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Xmass Fireplace from your PCEleFun Desktops
. Additional info about EleFun Desktops can be seen here
. Further information about Xmass Fireplace can be found at http://www.elefun-desktops.com
. Xmass Fireplace is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Xmass Fireplace directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Xmass Fireplace is C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Xmass Fireplace\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.79 MB (5024189 bytes) on disk and is called Xmass Fireplace.exe.
Xmass Fireplace contains of the executables below. They take 5.47 MB (5736214
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (695.34 KB)
- Xmass Fireplace.exe (4.79 MB)
Xmass Fireplace is an application by EleFun Desktops. Some users choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Xmass Fireplace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Xmass Fireplace with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Xmass Fireplace or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xmass Fireplace". The Xmass Fireplace program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Xmass Fireplace in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Xmass Fireplace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xmass Fireplace:
- The publisher is: http://www.elefun-desktops.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Xmass Fireplace\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xmass Fireplace.
8. After removing Xmass Fireplace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xmass Fireplace which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xmass Fireplace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xmass Fireplace by EleFun Desktops from your computer, we are not saying that Xmass Fireplace by EleFun Desktops is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xmass Fireplace in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 15:07:50.410