XisoManager v 1.5.1
XisoManager v 1.5.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall XisoManager v 1.5.1 from your PCXcalibEr :)
. Further information on XcalibEr :) can be seen here
. You can get more details related to XisoManager v 1.5.1 at http://www.xtreemwarez.com
. Usually the XisoManager v 1.5.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\XisoManager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\XisoManager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XisoManager v 1.5.1. XisoManager v 1.5.1's main file takes about 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) and its name is XisoManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in XisoManager v 1.5.1. They take 446.14 KB (456850
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- XisoManager.exe (372.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.1
of XisoManager v 1.5.1.
XisoManager v 1.5.1 is a program released by the software company XcalibEr :). Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase XisoManager v 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete XisoManager v 1.5.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XisoManager v 1.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XisoManager v 1.5.1". If it exists on your system the XisoManager v 1.5.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click XisoManager v 1.5.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XisoManager v 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XisoManager v 1.5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xtreemwarez.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XisoManager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XisoManager v 1.5.1.
8. After uninstalling XisoManager v 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XisoManager v 1.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XisoManager v 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XisoManager v 1.5.1 by XcalibEr :) from your computer, nor are we saying that XisoManager v 1.5.1 by XcalibEr :) is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XisoManager v 1.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 20:07:21.700