Xinics ReadyStream Studio
Xinics ReadyStream Studio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio from your PCXinics
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Xinics. Detailed information about Xinics ReadyStream Studio can be found at http://www.xinics.com
. Xinics ReadyStream Studio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xinics\Xinics ReadyStream Studio directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Xinics.RSStudio.StudioExe.exe is the Xinics ReadyStream Studio's main executable file and it occupies close to 98.72 KB (101088 bytes) on disk.
Xinics ReadyStream Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2403456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ESZ2MovieSepExeCont.exe (111.50 KB)
- hzEXP.exe (1.62 MB)
- updater.exe (354.50 KB)
- Xinics.RSCommon.License.exe (15.20 KB)
- Xinics.RSCommon.Material.NavigationThumbnail.exe (20.00 KB)
- Xinics.RSStudio.StudioExe.exe (98.72 KB)
- Xinics.SSCommon.Material.NavigationThumbnail.exe (19.50 KB)
- Xinics.SSStudio.SilverlightEnvCheck.exe (16.70 KB)
- uni-player.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Xinics ReadyStream Studio.
Xinics ReadyStream Studio is a program offered by the software company Xinics. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Xinics ReadyStream Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xinics ReadyStream Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xinics ReadyStream Studio". If it exists on your system the Xinics ReadyStream Studio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Xinics ReadyStream Studio in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Xinics ReadyStream Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xinics ReadyStream Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.xinics.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio.
8. After uninstalling Xinics ReadyStream Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Xinics ReadyStream Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xinics ReadyStream Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio by Xinics from your computer, nor are we saying that Xinics ReadyStream Studio by Xinics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:22:23.327