Xinics ReadyStream Studio
Xinics ReadyStream Studio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio from your PCXinics
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Xinics. Detailed information about Xinics ReadyStream Studio can be found at http://www.xinics.com
. Xinics ReadyStream Studio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xinics\Xinics ReadyStream Studio directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Xinics.RSStudio.StudioExe.exe is the Xinics ReadyStream Studio's main executable file and it occupies close to 98.72 KB (101088 bytes) on disk.
Xinics ReadyStream Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2403456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ESZ2MovieSepExeCont.exe (111.50 KB)
- hzEXP.exe (1.62 MB)
- updater.exe (354.50 KB)
- Xinics.RSCommon.License.exe (15.20 KB)
- Xinics.RSCommon.Material.NavigationThumbnail.exe (20.00 KB)
- Xinics.RSStudio.StudioExe.exe (98.72 KB)
- Xinics.SSCommon.Material.NavigationThumbnail.exe (19.50 KB)
- Xinics.SSStudio.SilverlightEnvCheck.exe (16.70 KB)
- uni-player.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Xinics ReadyStream Studio.
Xinics ReadyStream Studio is a program offered by the software company Xinics. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Xinics ReadyStream Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xinics ReadyStream Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xinics ReadyStream Studio". The Xinics ReadyStream Studio application will be found very quickly. When you click Xinics ReadyStream Studio in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Xinics ReadyStream Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xinics ReadyStream Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xinics.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio.
8. After uninstalling Xinics ReadyStream Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Xinics ReadyStream Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xinics ReadyStream Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio by Xinics from your computer, nor are we saying that Xinics ReadyStream Studio by Xinics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xinics ReadyStream Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:22:23.327