Xing SuDoku 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Xing SuDoku 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Xing SuDoku 1.0 from your systemRightdown Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Rightdown Software. More data about the application Xing SuDoku 1.0 can be found at http://rightdown.netfirms.com/
. Xing SuDoku 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Xing SuDoku directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Xing SuDoku\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Xing SuDoku 1.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 264.00 KB (270336 bytes) on disk and is called sudoku.exe.
Xing SuDoku 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 299.41 KB (306594
bytes) on disk:
- sudoku.exe (264.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (35.41 KB)
This page is about Xing SuDoku 1.0 version 1.0
Xing SuDoku 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Rightdown Software. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Xing SuDoku 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Xing SuDoku 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xing SuDoku 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xing SuDoku 1.0". The Xing SuDoku 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Xing SuDoku 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xing SuDoku 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xing SuDoku 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://rightdown.netfirms.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xing SuDoku\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xing SuDoku 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Xing SuDoku 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xing SuDoku 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xing SuDoku 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Xing SuDoku 1.0 by Rightdown Software from your computer, we are not saying that Xing SuDoku 1.0 by Rightdown Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Xing SuDoku 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:39:26.543