You can find below details on how to uninstall Xing Chess for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Xing Chess from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Click on http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
to get more facts about Xing Chess on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s website. Xing Chess is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Xing Chess directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Xing Chess\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Xing Chess. Xing Chess.exe is the Xing Chess's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.20 MB (1261696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Xing Chess. They occupy 8.99 MB (9429834
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- engine.exe (355.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- Xing Chess.exe (1.20 MB)
- framework.exe (973.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Xing Chess.
Xing Chess is an application by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Xing Chess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Xing Chess from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xing Chess or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xing Chess". If it is installed on your PC the Xing Chess program will be found automatically. After you select Xing Chess in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Xing Chess, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xing Chess:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Xing Chess\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xing Chess.
8. After removing Xing Chess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Xing Chess which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xing Chess using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Xing Chess by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Xing Chess by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xing Chess supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:31:21.523