Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter
Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter from your PCXilisoft
. More data about Xilisoft can be read here
. Click on http://www.xilisoft.com
to get more facts about Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter on Xilisoft's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. VideoDownloader.exe is the Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.71 MB (1791928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter. They occupy about 2.09 MB (2192740
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (140.00 KB)
- crashreport.exe (66.43 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (88.56 KB)
- VideoDownloader.exe (1.71 MB)
- Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter Update.exe (96.43 KB)
This web page is about Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter version 126.96.36.19920810
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter\action.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter\action_new.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter\addir\______new_settings_temp____.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter\config\convert.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter\config\download.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter\x-youtube-video-converter5.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\YouTube Video Converter\VideoDownloader.exe
Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter is a program marketed by the software company Xilisoft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\YouTube Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter by Xilisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter by Xilisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-10 18:38:29.090