Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate from your PCXilisoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Xilisoft. You can see more info related to Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate at http://www.xilisoft.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. vcloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.37 MB (1434752 bytes) on disk.
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.27 MB (10765502
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (67.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.13 KB)
- immdevice.exe (2.03 MB)
- imminfo.exe (181.13 KB)
- makeidx.exe (39.13 KB)
- player.exe (76.13 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.00 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (2.98 MB)
- vcloader.exe (1.37 MB)
- Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate Update.exe (97.13 KB)
This page is about Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate version 184.108.40.20641031
alone. You can find below a few links to other Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate\action_new.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate\addir\______new_settings_temp____.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate\devicesurport_new.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate\index\indexversion.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate is an application released by Xilisoft. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate". The Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate program will be found automatically. After you click Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate by Xilisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:38:02.697