Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE from your systemXilisoft
. You can read more on Xilisoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE can be found at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE\Uninstall.exe. bdrloader.exe is the Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE's primary executable file and it takes circa 404.50 KB (414208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE. They take about 5.75 MB (6030267
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (172.00 KB)
- bdr_buy.exe (1.97 MB)
- bdrloader.exe (404.50 KB)
- crashreport.exe (60.50 KB)
- devchange.exe (30.50 KB)
- gifshow.exe (20.50 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- immdevice.exe (558.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (206.50 KB)
- makeidx.exe (32.50 KB)
- player.exe (69.00 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.43 KB)
- Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE Update.exe (90.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16850728
of Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE. For more Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE\3DIdentify.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE\aticalrt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE\avc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE\avcodec.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE
Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE is an application by the software company Xilisoft. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE or simply click the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE". If it is installed on your PC the Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Blu-ray Ripper SE\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE.
8. After removing Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE by Xilisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper SE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:19:24.160