Xerox TI CD2
Xerox TI CD2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Xerox TI CD2 from your systemXerox
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Xerox. Click on www.xerox.com
to get more data about Xerox TI CD2 on Xerox's website. Xerox TI CD2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Xerox\Xerox TI CD2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Xerox TI CD2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Xerox\Xerox TI CD2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. main.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 371.06 KB (379961 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Xerox TI CD2. They take 5.95 MB (6242401
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- main.exe (371.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (213.50 KB)
- flashplayer7installer.exe (643.15 KB)
- InstallAXFlash.exe (337.13 KB)
- help2.exe (820.69 KB)
- help.exe (829.75 KB)
- main.exe (951.37 KB)
This data is about Xerox TI CD2 version 1.0
Xerox TI CD2 is a program by Xerox. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Xerox TI CD2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Xerox TI CD2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Xerox TI CD2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xerox TI CD2". If it exists on your system the Xerox TI CD2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Xerox TI CD2 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Xerox TI CD2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xerox TI CD2:
- The web site of the program is: www.xerox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xerox\Xerox TI CD2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xerox TI CD2.
8. After uninstalling Xerox TI CD2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xerox TI CD2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xerox TI CD2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xerox TI CD2 by Xerox from your PC, nor are we saying that Xerox TI CD2 by Xerox is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xerox TI CD2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-06 13:54:46.420