Xerox Scan Assistant
Xerox Scan Assistant is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Xerox Scan Assistant from your PCXEROX CORPORATION
. Go over here
for more details on XEROX CORPORATION. More info about the app Xerox Scan Assistant can be found at http://www.xerox.com
. Usually the Xerox Scan Assistant program is found in the C:\Program Files\Xerox\Scan Assistant folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Xerox Scan Assistant's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Xerox\Scan Assistant\uninstall.exe. Xerox Scan Assistant's main file takes about 876.00 KB (897024 bytes) and its name is SAScan.exe.
The executables below are part of Xerox Scan Assistant. They occupy an average of 4.14 MB (4345494
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImageEng.exe (30.50 KB)
- SALocaleCache.exe (140.50 KB)
- SAProc.exe (804.50 KB)
- SAScan.exe (876.00 KB)
- SAStitch.exe (572.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (179.65 KB)
- USDAgent.exe (1.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04.32.00
of Xerox Scan Assistant. For other Xerox Scan Assistant versions please click below:
Xerox Scan Assistant is an application marketed by the software company XEROX CORPORATION. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Xerox Scan Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Xerox Scan Assistant from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xerox Scan Assistant or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xerox Scan Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the Xerox Scan Assistant application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Xerox Scan Assistant in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Xerox Scan Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xerox Scan Assistant:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xerox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xerox\Scan Assistant\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xerox Scan Assistant.
8. After removing Xerox Scan Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xerox Scan Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xerox Scan Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xerox Scan Assistant by XEROX CORPORATION from your computer, nor are we saying that Xerox Scan Assistant by XEROX CORPORATION is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xerox Scan Assistant in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 16:29:03.470