Xerox Phaser 3260
Xerox Phaser 3260 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3260 from your PCXerox Corporation
. Further information on Xerox Corporation can be seen here
. Xerox Phaser 3260 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox Phaser 3260\Setup folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Xerox Phaser 3260 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox Phaser 3260\Setup\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1720320 bytes) on disk and is labeled setup.exe.
Xerox Phaser 3260 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.48 MB (6794240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (284.00 KB)
- SSndii.exe (480.00 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (64.00 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (312.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (892.00 KB)
- wiainst.exe (116.00 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (143.00 KB)
This page is about Xerox Phaser 3260 version 1.0120140520
alone. Click on the links below for other Xerox Phaser 3260 versions:
...click to view all...
Xerox Phaser 3260 is an application offered by the software company Xerox Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Xerox Phaser 3260 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3260 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xerox Phaser 3260 or simply click the Search field and type in "Xerox Phaser 3260". If it exists on your system the Xerox Phaser 3260 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Xerox Phaser 3260 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Xerox Phaser 3260, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xerox Phaser 3260.
8. After removing Xerox Phaser 3260, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xerox Phaser 3260 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xerox Phaser 3260 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xerox Phaser 3260 by Xerox Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Xerox Phaser 3260 by Xerox Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xerox Phaser 3260 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-18 15:59:45.340