Xerox Phaser 3052
Xerox Phaser 3052 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3052 from your PCXerox Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Xerox Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox Phaser 3052\Setup folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox Phaser 3052\Setup\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Xerox Phaser 3052. The program's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1720320 bytes) on disk and is labeled setup.exe.
Xerox Phaser 3052 is composed of the following executables which take 6.48 MB (6794240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (284.00 KB)
- SSndii.exe (480.00 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (64.00 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (312.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (892.00 KB)
- wiainst.exe (116.00 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (143.00 KB)
This web page is about Xerox Phaser 3052 version 1.0310.05.2017
only. For other Xerox Phaser 3052 versions please click below:
Xerox Phaser 3052 is an application released by the software company Xerox Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Xerox Phaser 3052 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3052 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Xerox Phaser 3052 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xerox Phaser 3052". If it exists on your system the Xerox Phaser 3052 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Xerox Phaser 3052 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Xerox Phaser 3052, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xerox Phaser 3052.
8. After removing Xerox Phaser 3052, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xerox Phaser 3052 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xerox Phaser 3052 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3052 by Xerox Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Xerox Phaser 3052 by Xerox Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3052 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 08:22:39.377