Xerox Phaser 3020
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3020 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3020 from your PCXerox Corporation
. More data about Xerox Corporation can be found here
. Xerox Phaser 3020 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox Phaser 3020\Setup directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Xerox Phaser 3020 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox Phaser 3020\Setup\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. setup.exe is the Xerox Phaser 3020's primary executable file and it takes about 1.64 MB (1720320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Xerox Phaser 3020. They take 6.48 MB (6794240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (284.00 KB)
- SSndii.exe (480.00 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (64.00 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (312.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (892.00 KB)
- wiainst.exe (116.00 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (143.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0310.5.2017.
of Xerox Phaser 3020. You can find here a few links to other Xerox Phaser 3020 releases:
...click to view all...
Xerox Phaser 3020 is an application by the software company Xerox Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Xerox Phaser 3020 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Xerox Phaser 3020 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Xerox Phaser 3020 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xerox Phaser 3020". The Xerox Phaser 3020 program will be found automatically. After you click Xerox Phaser 3020 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Xerox Phaser 3020, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xerox Phaser 3020.
8. After removing Xerox Phaser 3020, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xerox Phaser 3020 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xerox Phaser 3020 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3020 by Xerox Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Xerox Phaser 3020 by Xerox Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xerox Phaser 3020 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 16:23:56.880