Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer
Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer from your systemXerox Corporation
. More information on Xerox Corporation can be seen here
. Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer\Setup directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer\Setup\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled setup.exe and it has a size of 1.73 MB (1809176 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer. They occupy an average of 11.99 MB (12572728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.73 MB)
- itdrvdr.exe (174.73 KB)
- coinst.exe (169.23 KB)
- itdrvsm.exe (4.43 MB)
- itdrvdr.exe (159.23 KB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.77 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.77 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (290.77 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.77 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.77 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.77 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.69 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (914.77 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.77 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.77 KB)
This web page is about Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer version 1.0820190517
only. You can find below a few links to other Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer versions:
...click to view all...
Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer is an application released by the software company Xerox Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer". The Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer.
8. After removing Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer by Xerox Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer by Xerox Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xerox B215 Multifunction Printer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 03:23:05.133