Xeoma is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Xeoma from your systemFelenaSoft
. You can read more on FelenaSoft or check for application updates here
. Xeoma is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Xeoma directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Xeoma is C:\Program Files\Xeoma\xeoma.exe -install -removeexe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. xeoma.exe is the Xeoma's main executable file and it takes about 89.94 MB (94308760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Xeoma. They take about 89.94 MB (94308760
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Xeoma version 20.7.31
only. For more Xeoma versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Xeoma is an application marketed by the software company FelenaSoft. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Xeoma is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Xeoma from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Xeoma or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xeoma". If it is installed on your PC the Xeoma app will be found automatically. After you click Xeoma in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xeoma, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xeoma.
8. After removing Xeoma, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Xeoma that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xeoma with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xeoma by FelenaSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Xeoma by FelenaSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Xeoma supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 03:07:42.053