XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL from your computerXenoDream Software, LLC
. Additional info about XenoDream Software, LLC can be found here
. More data about the app XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL can be seen at http://xenodream.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XenoDream23 directory (same installation drive as Windows). XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\XenoDream23\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled XenoDream.exe and it has a size of 2.15 MB (2255360 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL. They occupy 2.83 MB (2965786
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- XenoDream.exe (2.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.300
of XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL.
XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL is a program marketed by XenoDream Software, LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL or simply click the Search field and type in "XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL". If it exists on your system the XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL:
- The publisher is: http://xenodream.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\XenoDream23\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL.
8. After removing XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL by XenoDream Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL by XenoDream Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XenoDream 2.305 TRIAL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:14:29.990